MA120 Microbiological ID/AST Analysis System provides identification and antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) results. It is used for identification of clinical pathogenic bacteria and fungi, as well as for antibiotic susceptibility test to achieve MIC semi-quantitative analysis. It is composed of a reader able to proceed automatically identification and susceptibility test at the same time, largely saving time, cost and labor.
With the extensive database of the system, it can provide diagnosis and treatment reference for clinicians accurately and promptly.
1. Colorimetric method for identification and turbidimetric method for AST
2. Equipped with built-in computer and LCD screen
3. Test speed: 40 test panels/hour
4. One test panel combining 24 micro-wells for identification and 96 for antibiotic susceptibility test
5. Excellent performance for the identification of a wide variety of pathogens including bacteria and fungi: Streptococcus/Enterococcus, Staphylococcus, Enterobacteriaceae, Nonfermenters and Fungus, corresponding test panels are available
6. Accurate and reliable antibiotic susceptibility test: use of different types and concentrations of antibiotics to get true MIC
7. Expert System: annual update of software in accordance with CLSI or EUCAST standard
Data Interface: USB and RS232, connectivity for LIS or HIS
Input: 100~240VAC, 50/60HZ